Thursday, March 30, 2006

Back from the time away.

Sorry for the time away.
I moved last fall from the OC back into the City of Angels and frankly it has taken much longer to get my bearings than I imaged.
Anyhow much has happened, is happing and will happen. We will be having a Screening some time in May, more info to follow.
Life in LA? What to say? The City population has grown, there is always that great buzz that anything could happen and the traffic remains treacherous. I won’t bore you with the enigma know as Los Angeles there are enough folk chronicling that beauty.
Speaking of beauty, it’s been six months in the big city and not as much as a glance from a Supermodel.
I will get back into the epic story of the making of the Bad Dancing classic which shall remain nameless… namely “Manband!’

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home